OPEN DATE: January 3, 2019 CLOSING DATE: Open Until Filled
POSITION LOCATION: 3601 Old Frederick Rd., Baltimore, MD 21229
JOB TYPE: Full-Time
DAYS OF WEEK WORKED: Monday – Friday
HOURS WORKED: TBD
HOURLY RATE: $50,000.00 – $57,000.00 (salary will commensurate with experience) POSITIONS OPEN: 1
The Grants Administrator is responsible for reporting activities and uses of funds to funding sources and will write reports to comply with grant requirements. He/she will review data, run reports regarding program effectiveness, work done, accomplishments and areas that need improvement. He/she will generate reports to meet specific deadlines set by funders. The Grants Administrator will analyze data and show the trends within the various departments. He/she will assist in new grant opportunities and participate in the development, preparation and submission of grants and other written materials or reports. The Grants Administrator will also be responsible for training staff in use of client-centered and other databases.
- Coordinates grant reporting requirement for government agencies, foundations, institutions, etc.
- Assists with reports concerning governmental and/or private foundations and other sources to meet requirements or enable supplemental allocations or assure continued funding
- Discusses and helps implement program requirement with funding and administrative personnel such as: program goals and objectives
- Outlines fund use and explains procedures and implementation
- Works with Fiscal Officers and other appropriate staff in preparing requests, budgets or reports
- Submits reports to Officials for approval
- Helps to develop policies and protocols concerning data, technology use, review and usage
- Participates in writing grant applications according to format required and submits application to funding agency or foundation, as well as monthly, quarterly and annual reports to funding sources to delineate accomplishment under grants
- Meets with representatives of funding sources to work out details of reports, etc.
- Monitors paperwork and electronic reports connected with programs
- Performs other job related duties as assigned
*Note: This is only a brief overview of what the job entails.
Education & Experience: A bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Database Management, Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field of study; plus, at least two (2) years of experience analyzing data and/or grants management
An Associate’s degree from an accredited college or university in Computer Science, Database Management, Business Administration, Information Systems or a related field of study; plus, at least four (4) years of experience analyzing data and/or grants management.
CERTIFICATIONS AND LICENSES
Applicants must have a valid drivers’ license to operate a vehicle in the State of Maryland
PHYSICAL AND ENVIRONMENT CONDITIONS
Work requires light physical effort in the handling of light materials or boxes in non-strenuous work positions of up to 30lbs. and/or continual standing or walking
Work environment involves everyday risks or discomforts which require normal safety precautions typical of such places as offices, meeting and training rooms, residences or vehicles (e.g. use of safe work place practices, avoidance of trips and falls, observance of fire regulations and safely operating a motor vehicle.
How to apply: Please send resume’/application to: Sheri L. Jackson, Director of Operations at 3601 Old Frederick Rd, Baltimore, MD 21229 or email to: email@example.com Applications may be obtained by going to Project PLASE’s web-site: www.projectplase.org
**Note: Resume’s/Applications must be received ON or BEFORE the closing date listed above. Late resumes/applications WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED.
Project PLASE believes that all people are to be treated with dignity and respect and are entitled to fair and equal treatment in employment regardless of race, color, creed, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, sex, religion, age, marital status or disability.