Give the Gift of Life After Homelessness
Your generous gift allows us to provide housing and support to homeless individuals across Baltimore. As such, we want to be sure you are donating in a way that means the most to you. This page has several ways you can contribute.
Thank you for your compassion and care!
Baltimore's homeless population needs your help. Consider a recurring monthly donation or annual donation so Project PLASE can continue serving Baltimore's Most Vulnerable.
Please email email@example.com with a description of your donation and to schedule a drop-off time at our 3601 Old Frederick Road Location.
If it is a furniture donation, please also include a picture.
We regret that we rarely have the personnel and vehicle available to pick-up furniture.
Please send a picture of your furniture donations to firstname.lastname@example.org before bringing it by. We are only able to accept gently used furniture.
- Metal Bed-frames
- Dining Room Table Sets
- Bed Side Tables
- Coffee Tables
- Pots and Pans
- Dining Sets
- Glasses and Mugs
- New Sheets Sets (Twin, Full, Queen)
- Towels and Washcloths
- Kitchen Towels and Oven Mitts
- New Comforters and Blankets
- No stains, rips, or tears
- Clothing for Men, Women, and Children
- Especially Need Casual Men's
- Especially Need Business Casual (Men & Women)
- Especially Need Plus Sizes & Big & Tall Sizes
- Shoes and Accessories
- Winter Outerwear for Everyone
- Diapers and Unopened Baby Supplies
- Non-Perishable Food Items
Items we cannot accept
Due to health or safety reasons, there are some items we are not able to accept.
- Used Mattresses or Box Springs
- Wooden Bed Frames
- Stained or Torn Sheets or Clothes
- Car Seats
- Dented, Rusted, or Expired Food
- Opened food, lotions, etc.
- Stuffed Animals
- Personal decorations (vases, pictures, etc)
Lead a Workshop or Provide a Service
We are always looking for individuals or groups to lead a workshop or training for our clients. These workshops are intended to improve client morale and educate them to help them become more financially and medically independent. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Art Workshop
- Job Interview or Resume Writing Training
- Mental Well-Being Workshop
- Job Readiness Training
- Tax Help
- Legal Aid
Featured Way to Give
Have you been wanting to rid yourself of your old car? Make it matter by donating it to Project PLASE! Call 1-866-628-CARS or complete the online form.
Step 1: Call or Complete the Online Form Step 2: Arrange your Free Pick-Up Step 3: PLASE Receives the Funds Step 4: Claim your Tax Deduction