Give the Gift of Life After Homelessness
Your generous gift allows us to provide housing and support to homeless individuals across Baltimore.
Baltimore's homeless population needs your help. Consider a recurring monthly donation or annual donation so Project PLASE can continue serving Baltimore's Most Vulnerable.
Please send a picture of your furniture donations to email@example.com before bringing it by. We are only able to accept gently used furniture.
- Metal Bed-frames
- Dining Room Table Sets
- Bed Side Tables
- Coffee Tables
- Pots and Pans
- Dining Sets
- New Sheets and Linens
- New Comforters and Blankets
- No stains, rips, or tears
- Clothing for Men, Women, and Children
- Especially Need Casual Men's
- Especially Need Business Casual (Men & Women)
- Especially Need Plus Sizes & Big & Tall Sizes
- Shoes and Accessories
- Winter Outerwear for Everyone
- Diapers and Baby Supplies
- Non-Perishable Food Items
Items we cannot accept
Due to health or safety reasons, there are some items we are not able to accept.
- Used Mattresses or Box Springs
- Wooden Bed Frames
- Stained or Torn Sheets or Clothes
- Car Seats
- Dented, Rusted, or Expired Food
Lead a Workshop or Provide a Service
We are always looking for individuals or groups to lead a workshop or training for our clients. These workshops are intended to improve client morale and educate them to help them become more financially and medically independent. Potential topics include, but are not limited to:
- Art Workshop
- Job Interview or Resume Writing Training
- Mental Well-Being Workshop
- Job Readiness Training
- Tax Help
- Legal Aid
If you are interested in leading a workshop or providing a service for our clients, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any questions about donating to Project PLASE, please give us a call at 410-837-1400 ext. 121 or email us at email@example.com. Thank you for your support!